My Latin American and Caribbean Trip 2019
Group of Latin American & Caribbean Embassies and High Commissions in India is the regional representation of the 20 Diplomatic Missions based in New Delhi. This regional group has held several joint activities this year such as: the Textile Exhibition at the Delhi Craft
Museum, the Business Conclave and Cultural Festival in Calcutta and the Fourth Edition Photo Contest of the My Latin American & and Caribbean Trip 2019 among others, which have had a very warm and enthusiastic reception by the Indian public.
All this commits us to continue working to hold other activities that bring India closer to Latin America and the Caribbean in the near future.
Rules for Participation
Rules to participate in My Latin-American & Caribbean Trip 2019 photo-contest:
- Only Indian nationals resident in India and amateur (non-professional) photographers can participate.
- The photographs submitted must be related to the culture and tourism in Latin America and the Caribbean (landscape, monuments, people etc.) and must be shot in recent years.
- Each participant may submit up to 5 photographs in digital format and the minimum file size for each photo entry is 2 MB.
- The photos should be sent by email to the following account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prescribed Entry Form must be duly filled out and submitted with the photos.
- The email must indicate the full name of the participant, age, sites where the photographs were taken (city and country), contact information and a brief description of the photograph.
- Selfies or collages will be rejected. Cropping and post-capture editing is allowed.
- Starting & deadline of submission of entries: 27th May 2019 to 5:00 pm on 10th October 2019.
- The evaluation of the photographs will be conducted by a committee comprising officials from the Embassies of Latin American and Caribbean countries, travel journalists & travel agents who will select the finalists.
- Winners will be directly contacted through email. The winning photographs will be displayed in a gala exhibition in New Delhi where the photographers will be invited. GRULAC will not cover any personal expenses.
- All prescribed rules must be complied. Any violation will result in disqualification.
- For any queries, kindly write and email to the following address: email@example.com
Open to All
No Entry Fee
- Last year the event was hosted at Indian Habitat centre from 10th Dec 2018 to 9th Jan 2019 for a period of one month.
- This year we intent to host it either at Indian Habitat Centre or at Dilli Haat , INA for a period of One month .
- The days will be communicated to the sort listed participants and they will be invited for the High Tea on the occasion of the opening with the Ambassadors of the Nations.
About the Contest :
We are pleased to inform you that the Group of Latin American and Caribbean Countries (GRULAC) in Collaboration with Delhi Photography Club (DPC) is organizing the 4th Edition of the Photography Contest “My Latin-American and Caribbean Trip” MLCT 2019. The previous editions of this contest enjoyed a very warm and enthusiastic reception by the Indian public. The great collection of diversity and beauty captured in more than 100 photographs received in the last three years, not only demonstrates the growing interest of Indian tourists in the region, but also a passion for Latin America and the Caribbean that is being transmitted through their mesmerizing digital images which have become attractive postcards of the natural, cultural and gastronomic riches that Latin America and the Caribbean countries have to offer.
Latest at DPC
we are here
Building No 5 D, Jungi House
Shahpur Jat, New Delhi
We are open
Mon Sun: 11:00-19:00
Tuesday : closed
Facebook and online queries
Responded in 2 -8 Hours