About the Course and who can join
The 1-month Professional photography course is to develop and nurture the basic and advance understanding of photography to the enrolled participants, how a photograph is made rather then just a click.
The course is developed in DPC with the experience of last 9 years in the field of photography, after meeting and talking with lots of professional, amateurs photographers and people from different walks of life and conducting more then 400+ workshops, 500+ photowalks, 100+ Photo Bus Trips, Over 30 Photography exhibitions and many tea talks.
Our responsibility don’t just ends with the workshops, we help you to stay connected even after the workshop, through various activities including:
- Workshop material will be provided through Electronic media
- Will keep you busy in clicking something new every day through our weekly assignment updates.
- You get continuous feedback on photos clicked by you
- You get continuous updates on upcoming photo walks and photo trips and other activities of DPC
- And, finally we can help you to showcase your work to the world through our Annual photo exhibition, Nicefoto, in which you get a fair chance to get your work published in print and electronic media.
Workshop Content and Highlights:
The 1-month Professional Photography course at DPC is seeking participants who wants to take photography as there profession. The minimum qualification for this course is 12+ PASS or equivalent course. Its an full time course.
Classes will be on weekdays 4 classes every week.
BASICS OF PHOTOGRAPHY
Understanding Aperture, Shutter and ISO
Understanding metering mode (Studio and outdoor)
Focus and its uses in Studio and Outdoor
White balance With Grey Card
STUDIO LIGHTING – FASHION
Correct camera settings for studio lighting
The effects of various studio lighting equipment
Types of backgrounds & background support systems
Controlling and balancing stops of light
Controlling one light
How to balance background & foreground exposures
Using coloured gels
Using Fill,Hair lights
Creating Differences Between Looks, Soft vs Hard Light
Head Shots with Beauty Dish
Batch Size #
Plus 18% GST
- Composition and Meaning
Basics of Composition Rules
Break the Rules
- Processing and Image Editing in Photoshop
Understanding tools and Layers
WHAT THE COURSE IS ABOUT AND FOR WHOM –
The 1 month course is to develop and nurture the basic understanding of professional Fashion photography to the enrolled participants, how a photograph is made rather than just a click. The course will open and broaden once mind to the world of photography. And to see the world in a different perspective. The course is mainly focused on street photography and studio techniques.
Fashion and advertising photography is very important and plays a vital role to a photographer to become a commercial viable photographer.
Also, wanted to tell you
- Workshops are conducted in small batches in order to give individual attention
- Workshops conducted on weekends
- Experienced faculty to help you learn the basics and go Next Level
Requirements: Any DSLR camera
Batch size: Max 10
Workshop Fee: Rs 12,000 Plus Taxes
Venue: Building No 5 D, Second Floor, ShahpurJat Village, New Delhi, India
Latest at DPC
we are here
Building No 5 D, Jungi House
Shahpur Jat, New Delhi
We are open
Mon Sun: 11:00-19:00
Tuesday : closed
Facebook and online queries
Responded in 2 -8 Hours