DPC launching a brand new program to nurture new talents in the domain of Photography.
30 under 30 is a unique initiative to create pool of young and talented photographer from all walks of life .
Unique opportunity to meet senior photographers , get your work critiques and of course the super 30 will take you to places .
Last date for sending your resume and works 31st December 2017.
Please read the instructions carefully.
1. Entry is open to all individual professional photographer and amateur photographer of upto 30 years of age from India including NRI.
1. Entrant: Person intending to participate in the show. For the purpose of simplification, entrant and the words -photographer, participant, are used interchangeably
2. Works: Defined as image(s) or photos submitted for consideration in the competition.
3. Complete Resume along with the 20 images should be sent to the mentioned email ID.
4. If the individual is not an adult (above 18 years of age), the resume must be supported by the guardian and the guardian must furnish his/her details wherever required.
5. Works can be monochrome, black and white or color. More than 20 images will not be considered for selection.
6. The selectors will look for particularly interesting way of presenting the picture. The images must solely be the work of entrant and the entrant must the copyright to exhibit these. DPC reserves the right to accept or refuse work submitted. No individual assessment of images will be made available and the decision of selectors will be final
7. Work/images exhibited earlier in other exhibitions is encouraged / any awards won must be mentioned.
8. Awards. 30 under 30 Certificates and cash rewards. The DPC appreciation letters , Recommendation letters & Printed Certificates and online certificate will be given to final participants.
9. Copyright: If the image is selected by DPC , the entrant agrees and authorizes DPC to create copies, hang or use on walls/internet, books or publication or in any document created by DPC . In such usage, DPC will give due credit to the participant. Entrant also agrees, that DPC may use selected/exhibited work to promote photography and/or the photographer at its discretion for a period of 3 years. Any commercial value if derived from the sale of photograph during the next 6 months will be passed on to the participant/photographer by DPC after deducting an administrative charge and due share. The photographer retains the rights to sell his work independently as well. Image(s) uploaded/submitted by Entrant must not infringe copyright or intellectual property of any third party. Entrant indemnifies DPC and Prayatnsheel E-venture Foundation from any suit or claim by any third party regarding the copyright or intellectual property of the accepted image(s). All work submitted must be the sole work of the entrant. The copyright of all entries remains with the entrant/photographer.
12. Entry fees: There is no fee of any kind to enter the competition.
13. Please do not mark your images with any kind of water mark (your name, copyright sign etc). Any image containing any watermark will not be considered for the competition
14. Personal Data: By submitting the resume, you agree that DPC or its affiliate organization or any sponsor may use this data to reach out to you to promote photography.
15. Warranties and representations: With respect to the images/entries submitted, you (the entrant) warrant and represent that:
1. You are the sole owner and author the image(s)
2. You have the sole right to enter the image(s)
3. The image submitted by you do not breach or compromise national security, are defamatory, derogatory towards a particular gender, religion, nation or community.
Please send your entries to email@example.com